Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tonight's Random MP3s: Free Music World Holiday Sampler

I'm a music geek; there's no other way to put it.  I'll listen to anything once, and most things more than once.  Now, since I have four kids, it isn't as if I have some pile of disposable funds just sitting aroud for music purchases; as a result, I've spent the last two years or so roaming the Web for free music.  I've really become attached to label samplers, since they usually give a pretty broad range of artists/styles for their issuing labels.  This time around, it's Music World's Holiday Sampler from Amazon.  It's a small (7 tracks) but tasty selection of jazz/R&B-influenced pop, with a few rap tracks thrown in for good measure; my FLFs (First Listen Favorites) would be Micah Stampley's rendition of Angels We Have Heard On High and This Christmas from Brian Courtney Wilson.  If you're looking for holiday playlist fodder, check it out.

Amazon.com: Music World Holiday Sampler: Various Artists: MP3 Downloads

 

No comments: